7 Jun 2011

Collage fun

Don't you love collages?
I certainly do!
It gives a great colour expression and has a high I want-factor
Spotting a very beautiful collage at Amberhella gave me the idea of making a post out of it :)
click on the picture to go to the source

This very nice one is from Amberhella.

Again an amazing Candy bag, from le blog de betty this time.

Ah, I just had to show you her whole Furla Candy bag collection. Isn't it amazing?


More colours from my own little everything.

And it might not be a good idea to put this one between all the colors (so it looks less striking) But it's truly amazing an deserves a place in this little list. From Ivania, love-aesthetics.
I always feel so little when I read her blog. She's just the most genious person ever.

20 comments:

  1. Mooie foto's heb je uitgezocht! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik wil die short! Weet jij toevallig waar je er zo eentje kan krijgen x)
    die 'boekentas'is ook kei tof!
    Wil gaan shoppen :(


    xx kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeeh, die kleurrijke tasjes zijn wel leuk.
    Liefs, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those furla bags are cute, but too expensive for a piece of plastic:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, ik had er hiervoor nog niet zo naar gekeken maar het geeft wel een leuk effect aan een foto!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want a furla candy bag!!! :D

    p.s. join my $100 Shopbop giveaway! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the collages! these candy bags are just amazing! love amberhella's ideas as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures! :)

    follow my blog?
    fashion-is-forever.blogspot.com

    and could you please vote for my on http://www.billabong.com/girls/eu/mybillabongbikini#item_1583_fun-on-the-beach

    xx Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. those collages are truly brilliant.
    and they leave me with lots of cravings for new clothes.
    xx


    // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superleuk om naar te kijken zo'n foto's he. Ik vind de laatste het leukste (ook al is deze minder kleurrijk).

    ReplyDelete
  11. waar heb je dat broekje gekocht op de eerste foto? zoo leuk!
    wil je mijn blog ook volgen:
    www.jemappellemaria.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mooie collages! Ivania vind ik ook helemaal geweldig, echt een inspiratie! Betty en haar prachtige kleerkast ken ik natuurlijk ook, en ook Sara van my own little everything staat tussen m'n bloglijstje. De eerste blog ken ik nog niet, dus daar ga ik zometeen eens op klikken ;) X0

    ReplyDelete
  13. aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww <3 loved this post!! I wonder why.... =D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)