25 Dec 2010

Merry Christmass :)



Yesterday I've had a dinner with the whole family, with presents and everything. I've got a voucher for ICI PARIS, with a sample of Flora by Gucci, which smells wonderful!

And tonight it'll be with just my father, mother and sister. Now I'm still making my sister's present actually, I was a bit in a time rush!
She asked for a travel jewellery box and since I couldn't find anything nice I made one.
I've bought some a little and a bigger box (normally for beads and pearls and stuff like that) and I drew on it. Very simple. I wanted to add some jewels to it but since I was in a time rush, I had no time. 
But it all went fine after all, now I hope she'll be happy with it!
(And I'm a little bit curious after my present)

3 comments:

  1. Een beetje laat. Maar ik hoop dat jij ook fijne kerstdagen hebt gehad meid.
    Liefs, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good idea to me, making presents is always fun :)
    visit me: http://madisonsassortment.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)