I can't wait to dress up and choose jewellery and make up and all that stuff, but there comes the problem:
Which dress would I wear?
There are two options, my 'real' prom dress or the new dress I bought.
1. Left dress from H&M (new)
- Goes extremely well with my heart shaped purse (which I drew on the picture for you!)
- I have lot’s of statement jewellery that look purrfect with it
- rather modern, minimal, sober (aka I might be the only one)
- huge shoe problem and not enough time to buy new ones
- I can easily wear this dress on other occasions
2. Right dress from Karen Millen (from 2010)
- It’s a tight dress, it won’t fit for ever
- Chic, perfect for this occasion!
- Winter print and material (better wear it now then in summer!)
- It was an expensive dress, it’s a waste to see it just hanging in my closet
- I’ve worn it to the two other proms I went (picture problem!!!)
- Bag problem, only the one I’m wearing on the pic goes well and I don’t like to combine it the same way
So, which one should I pick?