9 Jan 2011

Trend Alert: the Lita

Sorry for the long wait time ! I was actually waiting for Ruby's pictures, but there must be some problem I guess.

But That's not where I wanted to talk about!
I've spotted a new fashion trend, shoe fashion trend actually. If you're into fashion, you'll probably have seen them already.

Allow me to present you: the successor of the clogs, the new trend, ta ta ta taaaa ...

The Lita from Jeffrey Campbell
also in other models (sandals)


available in several colours and even with glitters!
Though black is the most popular


Seen on:
fashionzen.blogspot.com
Lookbook.nu

Diggapic.com
and many others ..

My opinion about the shoes?
I don't know, they're not ugly but I don't get the wow-effect. Maybe later? When I'm more used to it?

5 comments:

  1. I have the same opinion....I don't think they are UGLY but I don't find them Supa WOW....actually they make the feet so big.....and look super uncomfortable to walk...but I don't know..I would like to have one in my feet to really know the feeling... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dark brown pair to the top right. Thanks for sharing the photos and drop by me too when you have time.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are amazing! You won't see me in in them, but they look fabulous on these girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik vind ze uber lelijk. BAH! niks voor mij.
    Liefs, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Klein Duimpje a la 2011 xD

    Niks voor mij!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)