10 Jan 2012

Welcome

January, the month of exams! I'm very busy with studying right now (wish me luck I can use some ;)
But I have some pictures to amuse. A while ago I took these photos of my new home (on weekdays though). It's very small -like in: very very small, but I figured out that can be quit handy ! Three steps to your sink makes me finally use a beauty-routine. And having a fridge on my room appeared to be positive too :D Anyway it's just for this year, next year I'm moving to something (hopefully) cosier.






another positive aspect: a gorgeous view of Ghent.

My first postcard since I live here, yay! And it fits perfectly with the interior ;)

The images are from Monki Magazine. I had a very bare room in the beginning, and then I noticed the magazine, lying on my bed...
The wall stickers, who give a perfect green touch to my room are from Ikea :)
And the drawing at the end was made by a young illustrator at the Museum Night in Ghent. It says: "Do not forget to study!" And that's so true xD tough I'm not distracted by alcohol, rather by the world wide web with it's amazing fashion sites!

12 comments:

  1. Aaah wat een geweldige foto's en succes met leren! in belgie zijn de examens eerder zeker? bij ons pas in mei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monkii ; ) I adore your little plants and wish u best of luckk on your exams *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new house is adorable! It looks so cozy! Ehe at least it's not a tiring walk up stairs to your bathroom anyway!

    Good luck with your exams! I'm sure you'll do wonderfully <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love the decorations in your room! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx for the lovely comment dear!
    yes the light is bad, so my skin looks weird ;)
    great post!
    would you maybe like to follow each other?
    xx
    melina from melina-lajolie

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'aime les photos!!! Elles sont superbes!
    Angela
    http://doigt.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are really cool pictures :) i love your blog, check out mine at http://sierranovotny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on your exams! Mine are coming up in a few weeks. Your room reminds me of mine. Magazine clippings and cacti are some of my favourite things! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the images look great on your wall! :)

    xx, Sabinna and David

    ReplyDelete
  10. The latter monki editorial shot is my favorite. Beautiful room :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)