14 Mar 2012

Bye bye chino, it's time for something new

Let me introduce you the pants of next spring:

Called: PJ-pants, Palazzo pants
Characteristics (not necessarily combined) :
wide leg - straight leg - print - satin - like a PJ

1. Hanneli
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious outfit!
I stumbled on this beautiful pants in a Massimo Dutti shop.
Loved the print but the fabric felt like my new pj-pants.
I fell in love again seeying Hanneli wearing it in this video
2. Chicmuse
Gorgeous pants and bustier from Topshop! (swanprinted)
But clearly copied from this Miu Miu show:
with cat print!
3. The Cherry Blossom Girl
The Cherry Blossom Girl, who let me fall in love with this type of pants.
Great combination with the shoes!

4. 5 inch and up
Sandra wearing it in a pajamas / prisoner version.
She has guts wearing this H&M suit!

5. Sincerely, Jules
Rocking the famous ZARA Palazzo pants!

6. More, more, more !
ZARA €70

Rag & Bone via net-a-porter €405

Elizabeth and James via net-a-porter €363

River Island £30

Forever 21 €24
sheer version

Nom De Plume via Urban Outfitters €92

The dark blue ones are definitely my favourites. It's such a beautiful colour!
And I think I'll check the one from Massimo Dutti again, it looked stunning in Hanneli's video.

6 comments:

  1. oh die zijn leuk! vraag me af hoe snel iedereen er mee gaat lopen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LEUK LEUK LEUK!
    http://bohemianxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the Miu Miu print!

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great prints and love the palazzos! perfect for Spring!

    check out my blog for a Chanel giveaway :)

    www.lulucherieblog.blogspot.com

    SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love love your blog! so beautiful!

    best wishes from
    www.jennymichellely.blogspot.com

    xxxo
    jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice collection, the prints on these pants are wonderful, i am not sure these are comfortable if compared with chino pants, will ask my girlfriend about it.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)