2 Mar 2012

Hi Antwerp!

Last Wednesday I went to Antwerp with a friend. Since I study and live in Ghent I haven't been there that much. My friend Lynn showed me a whole new cute place, shown a little bit in the first picture. Further we decided to buy pralines and take them with us on our adventure!
And I still love my vintage skirt from Think Twice! Oh isn't that an amazing shop? :)
Maybe you're familiar with Antwerp, maybe you're not, but take a look at the pictures if you're interested!
Love, Siel


by the way, I'm wearing Collistar's black glittery nailpolish from the previous post
Taking the tunnel underneath the canal
Yummy!
Hello famous cathedral of Antwerp!
It's getting dark
Time to go back to Ghent. Bye Antwerp!

11 comments:

  1. Leuke post! Waar is dat ergens, die plek op de eerste foto?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos, especially the foot prints one, so cool!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so cool :) love the mood!! and I wish I went there 2!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Very nice blog, just discovered it!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a cool place - I hope I get to visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love, love, love all of these photos!

    PS. We've a Giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  7. the chocolates look delicious, i'm pretty sure they were :)
    such wonderful pictures this city looks extremely beautiful

    love your blog
    x
    Claudia- the cou†ure doll

    ReplyDelete
  8. wat een heerlijke foto;s!
    ik wil misschien na mijn studie nog een jaar gaan studeren in antwerpen, vind het zo'n heerlijke stad!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)