17 Apr 2012

Minimalistic, futuristic, constructive

I'm inspired by something lately, but I can't really name it. Something like minimalistic/ futuristic/ constructive eh... things. I made a mood board slash wishlist to share it with you.
It's quit long but now you can immerse in soberness and feel the atmosphere. Gee now I sound like a guru or something, haha!


minimaliste.tumblr.com, fountain by Pol Bury
Topshop skirt, Dr Martens shoes, Simone Rocha by Love Aesthetics
Love Aesthetics
Chanel ss'12, Maison Martin Margiela perfume 'Untitled', Dior Garden Party make-up clutch, Louis Vuiton ss'12
Marni for H&M, ZARA, New look (missed the one from Marni, now hoping to score the others)
Margiela, Acne dress + Margiela heels, Margiela
Reed Krakoff
COS, the inside of the skirt has an awesome neon orange colour, sandals weren't available in my size anymore :(
Chicmuse.com, leather-skirt-that-I-never-found-in-stores from Stylescrapbook.com
Tiany Kiriloff showing the Werelse x Mango collection
Stylestalker lookbook
Stylorectic.blogspot.com
jewellery from De Invasie




8 comments:

  1. I love WHITE so much n now that u showed me all these, even more so now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel mooi, ik hou van de sieraden, de tassen en de sandaaltjes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing pictures! very inspirational

    i think my favourite is that chanel ad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yess, day by day I'm more into minimalism 2!!! Can' t help it! Great choice of pictures! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice post, I love the Louis Vuitton campaigns! They're so cute :)
    xo
    madisonsassortment.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)