17 Jun 2013

Looking in the depths of your soul


Do you now those moments when you're just not in the mood for smiling? Not that you're in a bad mood or something. You just feel like meh. And if you would try smiling for a picture, it would certainly look fake. This was one of those moments. While being on a study-break during a hot exam period last August, I was testing how half painted lips looked. Very subtle and minimizing I noticed.

For some reason I kinda like this picture, despite it's 'raw' and messy look. It looks like my eyes are staring directly into the deepest of your soul. Even more when this picture is enlarged, but that won't come out right with the blog lay-out so I can't show you. However I do feel a little weird about being drawn to my own eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)