1 Jul 2010

a Whole New Universe


With this final part of pictures of Ruby in the Ardennen I say you goodbye, and no don't worry I'm not gonna die, I'm going on a holiday !  I'm off to Portugal for two weeks. Please be kind to Ruby, it's hard enough for her without me ;)  For who's still interested I'm going to obidos for a week and to odiáxere for the other week. I have never been in Portugal before (altough I've been in Spain) so I'm excited ^^

well I wish you guys to have a great vacations too 
and I continue packing
Bye !

Siel.


dress Jutka & Ritska (vintage)

6 comments:

  1. you look so thrilled in these photos. really cute! have a wonderful time in portugal

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik kan het wel aan hoor sielie Ö

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this must have been fun! :D
    Enjoy the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thznk you all :) it was indead great! Now I'm still at an hotel (in Spain in think?) but I'll be home tomorrow night so I can post again over two days :) I have a lot pictures to share !

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment and make my day. :)